LendIt Fintech LatAm 2020, our second annual event focused on Latin American fintech is happening next week (December 8-9), online of course. Our keynote roster is set and we couldn’t be happier with the way it has come together. Here is our complete keynote lineup and the topic they will be discussing:
- David Vélez of Nubank with Nigel Morris of QED Investors:
- The Rapid Growth of Digital Banking in LatAm
- Sergio Furio of Creditas with Paulo Possini of Softbank:
- Building a Modern Fintech with Lending as the Gateway
- Hector Cardenas of Conekta with Arnoldo Reyes of Visa:
- Payments at the Center of the Fintech Ecosystem
- Hernan Kazah of Kaszek Ventures with Claire Diaz-Ortiz of Magma Partners:
- Filling the LatAm Capital Gap
- Pierpaolo Barbieri of Ualá with Miguel Armaza of Wharton Fintech:
- The Simplicity & Power of Inclusive Banking
- Angela Strange of Andreessen Horowitz with Nick Shalek of Ribbit Capital:
- How Silicon Valley Views LatAm Fintech Today
- Tory Jackson of Galileo with Thiago Dias of Mastercard:
- The Age of the Enablers
- Juan Guerra of Rappipay Mexico with Andres Fontao of Finnovista:
- Why Platforms Will Dominate the Future of Finance
We also have a stellar collection of speakers and topics in our afternoon breakout tracks covering digital banking, lending innovation, payments and the cutting edge of fintech.
While hearing from these fintech leaders is important, networking with your peers is critical during this time of limited travel. We will have all the leading companies of Latin American fintech in attendance and available for meetings in our popular Brella platform. You can start pre-scheduling meetings today. We also have “networking roulette” where an algorithm will match you with people you should meet for a quick 7-minute intro meeting. This has proved to be very popular at our USA and Europe events.
Lend Academy Discounted Price
As we do with every LendIt event, Lend Academy readers receive a special discount. You can use the code LENDACADEMYVIP to receive 15% off the already low price. Time is running out with the event next week so register now.
Can’t Afford to Attend? Apply for Our Hardship Program
We know these are difficult times for many companies. We have heard from a number of people in our Latin American community who have said that they would love to attend but can’t afford it. So, we have set aside a limited number of free passes for those people who are struggling. You can apply here to be included in this program. If you are approved we will get back to you within 24 hours.
I look forward to seeing you online next week at LendIt Fintech LatAm 2020.