PitchIt at LendIt Fintech has been the premier fintech startup competition since 2015 with past winners amassing more than $140mn in equity capital and $210mn in debt capital. This year’s winner will receive the PitchIt trophy, capital intros to potential investors and an interview on PitchIt: the fintech startups podcast with LendIt’s Chief Product Officer.
Startups not only pitch for their chance to win, but they are also mentored by leading investors, accelerators and companies on how to improve pitches, refine market fit and better prepare for meetings with prospective partners. All semi-finalists get a free ticket to LendIt Fintech USA 2021.
2021’s collection of mentors and judges:
- Zendesk – a service-first CRM company that builds software designed to improve customer relationships. The software is powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any business.
- Mastercard – a global pioneer in payment innovation and technology connecting billions of consumers, issuers, merchants, governments & businesses worldwide.
- FinTech Innovation Lab – a premier global accelerator program that helps cutting-edge fintech startups scale their businesses in the world’s most competitive markets.
- Redpoint Ventures – VC firm with a track record of backing great entrepreneurs like NuBank, Stripe and BitGo
- SixThirty – a venture fund that invests in early-stage enterprise technology companies and connects them with corporate incumbents through its Go-To-Market Program, including Future Fuel, CNote and FinLocker
- HallVP – was established to address the growing demand by investors for curated opportunities in early growth technology companies, partners are responsible for over $6B in transactions, across multiple portfolios and sectors, with some of the leading Family Offices and Institutions.
- Gopher Asset Management – asset management firm that focuses on asset allocation and pursues absolute returns, fintech investments include Figure, Varo, Blend, Upgrade and LendingHome.
If the last year has taught us anything it is that innovation in fintech has only just begun. We challenge you early stage founders to take a chance and compete in PitchIt.
Application Requirements & Timeline
- Fintech focused product or service
- Raised no more than $20mn in equity capital
- Founded no earlier than 2017
- Application Deadline – March 31
- Sweet Sixteen Semifinal Pitches – April 12-23
- Championship Pitches at LendIt Fintech USA – April 27 – 29