Now more than ever it is important to bring the fintech community together. Many readers are already aware that we have made the tough decision to postpone LendIt Fintech USA 2020 to late summer/early fall. To help you navigate these unpredictable times and continue to engage with your clients and peers, we are rolling out a series of regular digital events including: webinars, virtual panels and virtual roundtables. Keep an eye out for more topics in various formats to be covered in the coming weeks. The first two webinars are beginning this week.
How Small Business Lenders are Responding to the Rapidly Changing Economic Conditions
Thursday March 26th • 1:00 PM ET
These are uncertain times. While lenders need to do everything they can to support affected borrowers they also need to make sure they maintain a healthy and sustainable business. Learn how these lenders are balancing these issues during this time of crisis.
Some of the topics to be addressed include:
- What small business lenders are doing to help existing borrowers
- What they are hearing from small business owners
- Current discussions around the government stimulus
- How fintech companies might play a role in getting government money to small business owners
- Differences between how banks are handling the current situation
- Predictions on what the next three months could look like
- and much more!
Consumer, Paystubs & Fraud: Insights & Digital Solutions
Tuesday March 31 • 2:00 PM ET
Many customers want to improve their risk profile while offering decisions to their customers quickly. Join us for this webinar to learn: the red flags associated with consumer provided pay stubs, the money that consumers don’t tell you about, the way verified data can help increase your funded loans.