LendIt Fintech USA 2021 is happening virtually on April 27-29. We will have a packed agenda once again and we have started confirming speakers for the three days of content. We have received hundreds of applications from potential speakers already but we still eager to hear more ideas. We will be accepting speaker applications through February 19.
Here are the different tracks that we will be producing this year so please keep these in mind as you are submitting an application. Your topic needs to fit within one of these nine themes.
- Credit and Underwriting Put to the Test
- The Digital Banking Era Arrives
- Regulation & Regtech – Moving Faster
- Fintech Reshapes Financial Health
- Consumer Lending: Back and Better than Ever
- The Small Business Fintech Ecosystem
- What’s Next in Fintech
- The Coming Green Wave in Fintech
- Investing: Equity, Debt, IPOs and SPACs, Oh My
How We Select Speakers
Our content team has reviewed thousands of speaker applications over the last few years. There are some applications that stand out where we know immediately we have to follow up with this person. Here are some tips that will help you rise above the pack:
- Have a unique perspective
- Don’t just rehash an old idea
- Don’t make it about your company
- Be concise but do flesh out your idea
- Suggest others who could speak with you
- A new take on a hot topic always gets careful consideration
- Be bold and be controversial
We are paying special attention to both minority and female speakers as we look to bring together our most diverse speaker roster ever. So submit your idea by Friday of next week and become part of the leading fintech event of the year.