As regular readers know, the marketplace lending industry is dynamic and maturing. With so much happening, we felt the need to start a regular series to share the latest developments and insights and allow people to connect.
LendIt Forum is a new webinar and networking series hosted by LendIt. It was designed to help anyone interested in innovations in lending to expand their knowledge and delve deep into one of four relevant topics from a lender’s perspective: Asset Management, Real Estate, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management.
Participants will hear presentations from industry trailblazers and thought leaders, including executives at leading marketplace lending companies.
The Forum begins in late February and runs through the end of March. The event line-up is as follows:
- In Person Networking Event for Asset Managers – How Large Institutions Access P2P Lending (Monday, February 22 5:30-8:30 PM EST)
- High yields, short duration, and low volatility have pushed P2P lending into the spotlight of large institutional fund managers.
- Webinar for Real Estate Professionals – Online Real Estate Platform Models (Wednesday, March 9 2-3 PM EST)
- Hear from leading online marketplaces for real estate investing including Money360, RealtyMogul and Patch of Land.
- Webinar for Banking Executives – The Transformation of Lending: Banks Partnering with Online Lenders (Tuesday, March 15 2-3 PM EST)
- Learn how the world of lending is being transformed by partnerships between banks and marketplace lending platforms.
- Webinar for Financial Advisors – Innovation in P2P Lending for Financial Advisors (Wednesday, March 16 2-3 PM EST)
- Learn how technology and finance come together to open a new asset class for financial advisors and their clients.
- Pitch night event for venture capitalists and startups. (Thursday, Feb. 25 6-9 PM EST) This invitation-only event will connect angel investors with new marketplace lending startups. Visit the LendIt Forum page for information about attending.
This series is a great opportunity to learn and network with leaders in the marketplace lending industry. Participants will also get a taste of the in-depth content planned for LendIt USA this April. If you’re interested, you can register for free or learn more about each event at LendIt.com/forum. Below is a short video from Peter, shot in the LendIt offices this week, talking about this new series.