LendIt is returning to London again for the sixth annual LendIt Fintech Europe event. It will be held on 26 – 27 September at the same location as last year, the Business Design Centre. We are expecting well over 1,000 people at the event this year.
Planning has been underway now for several months and we close to finalizing the agenda. Some of the featured keynote speakers this year will be:
- Rishi Khosla – CEO, OakNorth
- Jaidev Janardana – CEO, Zopa
- Anne Boden – CEO, Starling Bank
- Rhydian Lewis – CEO, Ratesetter
- Husayn Kassai – CEO, Onfido
- Tamaz Georgadze – CEO, Raisin
That is just a sample of some of the fintech leaders who will be speaking. And we are working on a few more big names to add to this list, so stay tuned.
Early Bird Pricing to LendIt Fintech Europe 2019 Ends Friday
The early bird price of £1,195 is in effect until 19 July (that is this Friday as I publish this). After that the price will increase to £1,495. As always, as a Lend Academy reader you can receive an additional 15% discount by using the code LENDACADEMYVIP at checkout. The discount code is always good for 15% off but you will receive the best pricing if you purchase before midnight on 19 July. You can register now on the LendIt website.
The Best in Cutting Edge Fintech Content
Here at LendIt Fintech we take pride in producing industry leading content for our attendees. There are some clear trends we will be addressing this year. Lending and banking are converging. Traditional banks are launching new lending products, online lenders are adding bank-like services or even acquiring banking licenses of their own. Then we have the digital challengers banks that are rewriting the rules of banking.
Explaining how this new world works — and connecting the dots — can be problematic, if not impossible, for siloed financial services executives. LendIt Fintech Europe’s agenda delves deeply into this new world bringing you the latest developments in the most important areas of fintech. We will have two days of lending innovation, two days of digital banking content, our cutting edge of fintech track and introducing our newest addition: SpendIt @ LendIt, where we will discuss the latest from the world of payments.
What Else to Expect at LendIt Fintech Europe 2019
- Expanded 1:1 Meetings – Our one on one meeting app was so popular last year we will be expanding this program in 2019.
- PitchIt @ LendIt – Our popular pitch competition for startups will be back with even more entrants expected.
- Expo Floor – the industry’s largest expo space in the UK with 2,500 sq. m. of space.
- Startup Zone – LendIt loves startups and we will be featuring some of the hottest new companies in our expanded startup zone.
- More Investors – we are expanding our new investor program and we expect more investors (both large and small) than ever before.
- More Parties – our pre-conference “boozy bus tour” is sure to be a hit and, after the success of last year, our pub crawl will be happening in the evening of day one.
- Women in Fintech – we will have a dedicated program this year featuring speed networking, a luncheon and more.
I hope to see you at our sixth annual Europe event in September. Below is a video showing highlights from our 2018 event.