LendIt holds the largest lending and fintech conferences across the globe and is also a sister company to Lend Academy. Each year we hold three events in the largest fintech markets: US, China and Europe. Our European event is just around the corner, taking place on October 9-10 at the InterContinental London at The O2. We’re excited to be holding our fourth European conference and the team has been hard at work to make this our best event yet.
Similar to our US event, we’ve broadened the scope of topics covered. Some of the new topics we’ll be digging into include AI, biometrics, blockchain and financial inclusion. We’ve also dedicated an entire track to digital banking, a segment which is getting significant traction across Europe. We’ll also be covering our core topics including innovations in lending, credit & underwriting and investor insights.
The full agenda is on the LendIt website, but here are a few topics I am most excited about:
- How to Navigate Open Banking (Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Ernst & Young)
- Digitization of Finance How Customer Expectations are Changing (Anne Boden, Starling Bank, Rhydian Lewis, Ratesetter Giovanni Daprà, Moneyfarm)
- Implementing AI in Financial Services: Case Study (Francesco Brenna, IBM, Roberto Mancone, Deutsche Bank)
- How Big Banks Are Approaching the New Connected World (Gilad Amir, Lloyds Banking Group, Benoit Legrand, ING, Raman Bhatia, HSBC, Gustavo Vinacua, BBVA)
- Renaud Laplanche of Upgrade talking about Online Lending 2.0 and the state of the US fintech market.
Discount Pricing to LendIt Europe 2017 Ends Tomorrow
Summer pricing of £1,295 ends at midnight on September 8th. After that, ticket prices will rise to £1,495. As always Lend Academy readers can receive an additional 15% discount by using the code LENDACADEMYVIP at checkout.
You can register now on the LendIt website.
Below is a video with some highlights from our event last year that was at the same location. We hope to see you at LendIt Europe 2017 in October.