Investment in Latin American fintech is at an all time high. There is a huge amount of VC money flowing into this region and fintech is at the top of the list. The excitement is catching on all across LatAm with startups receiving funding in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and more.
This is why we decided to launch our newest event, FINNOSUMMIT Miami by LendIt Fintech, on December 3 – 4 in partnership with Finnovista. Our conference will capture the excitement of LatAm fintech by bringing together the startups who are reimagining finance in the region, the investors and the key players of this developing ecosystem.
Here at LendIt Fintech we take pride in producing industry leading content for our attendees. There are some clear trends we will be addressing this year.
Digital Banking Ecosystem
- Banking is evolving and fintech is helping to accelerate these changes. This track will cover how banks and fintech firms are working towards creating a more inclusive banking system. Open banking, bank/fintech partnerships and digital only banking are helping to redefine how customers interact in their financial lives.
- Expanding access to credit is one of the most fundamental needs in any developing economy. This track will discuss how companies are working with various data sources to extend credit to consumer and small businesses to help grow the regional economies.
Cutting Edge in Fintech
- All fintech firms are looking for new ways to access customers. Telcos, ride-sharing companies and other industries have started to partner with startups to offer financial services. This track will look into the future to see how these partnerships will evolve and what new technologies will impact fintech next.
- Payments help to underpin all of the various pieces of the financial services universe. This track will look at how payments is helping to enable growth for emerging small businesses and where the untapped opportunities are as the e-commerce system aims to become frictionless.
Explaining how this new world works — and connecting the dots — can be problematic, if not impossible, for financial services executives. FINNOSUMMIT Miami by LendIt Fintech delves deeply into this new world bringing you the latest developments in the most important areas of fintech. We will have two days of jam packed content covering how and why Latin America is fast becoming one of the hottest and most important regions for fintech in the world.
Leading Keynote Voices
We have already secured keynote speakers from some of the leading companies in the region such as:
- Sergio Furio, Founder & CEO, Creditas
- Adolfo Babatz, Co-Founder & CEO, Clip
- Paulo Passoni, Managing Investment Partner, Softbank
- Anabel Pérez, CEO and Co-Founder, NovoPayment
- David Poritz, Co-CEO & Co-Founder, Credijusto
- Ingrid Vanderveldt, Advisor, Rainmaking
- Mariano Carranza, Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- Mike Packer Partner, QED Investors
If you are interested in speaking please fill out a speaker application today as space is becoming limited.
What Else to Expect at FINNOSUMMIT Miami by LendIt Fintech
- 1:1 Meetings – Our one on one meeting app is one of the most popular features to help attendees network.
- Visa Everywhere – A pitch competition for startups where one company will be crowned winner along with a cash prize.
- Expo Floor – the industry’s largest expo space with over 12,000 sq. ft. of space.
- Banks & Investors – Be part of our growing Hosted Program for commercial bank executives and investors.
- Parties – our end of day 1 party taking place across the street at The Epic Rooftop.
- Women in Fintech – we will have a dedicated program featuring speed networking and a luncheon.
Beat the Price Rise
Be sure you register today with prices rising $500 after Friday. I hope to see you at our first annual FINNOSUMMIT Miami by LendIt Fintech event in December.