FINNOSUMMIT Miami by LendIt Fintech is fast approaching. The event takes place at the JW Marriott Marquis in Miami, Florida on December 3-4. Make sure you purchase tickets this week because discounted pricing ends at midnight on Friday.
The region has seen its fair share of political turmoil over the last decade and on day one we will feature a panel of current and former central bankers from Brazil, Colombia and Mexico to help bring some clarity to what governments are thinking about when it comes to fintech.
Day two will feature the thoughts of traditional financial institutions with former Chairman & CEO of BBVA Compass Manolo Sanchez and Visa’s Terry Angelos speaking. We will also have a very special session from Ingrid Vanderveldt with Empowering a Billion Women. Ingrid will talk about providing women with the tools, technology and resources along with mentoring and financial literacy which can have a long lasting effect.
Investors always move the needle as startups want to know what debt and equity investors are thinking and how they might be able to get on their radar. Our conference will highlight some of the top investment firms from across the region and globe. SoftBank, QED, Point72, Ignia, Monashees, Victory Park Capital, a55, Arc Labs, Accial Capital and more will take to the stage to provide insight into how they view the region and what’s next.
Digital Banking Ecosystem, Lending Innovations, Cutting Edge in Fintech and Payments will all be covered from the keynote stage and we’ll dive deeper in the afternoon with each being the title of tracks for our afternoon content.
Newly added Keynote Voices
- Ishan Sinha, Point72 Ventures
- Laura Clavijo, SFC
- Carlos Orta, Deloitte
- Jorge Alexandre Casara, CVM
- Manuel Silva Martinez, Santander InnoVentures
- Dave Nangle, Vostok Emerging Finance Ltd
- Leticia Riquelme, Inter American Development Bank
- Manolo Sánchez, Former Chairman & CEO BBVA Compass
- Terry Angelos, Visa
What Else to Expect at FINNOSUMMIT Miami by LendIt Fintech
- 1:1 Meetings – Our one on one meeting app is one of the most popular features to help attendees network.
- Visa Everywhere – A pitch competition for startups where one company will be crowned winner along with a cash prize.
- Expo Floor – the industry’s largest expo space with over 12,000 sq. ft. of space.
- Banks & Investors – Be part of our growing Hosted Program for commercial bank executives and investors.
- Parties – our end of day 1 party taking place across the street at The Epic Rooftop.
- Women in Fintech – we will have a dedicated program featuring speed networking and a luncheon.
Beat the Price Rise
Be sure to register today with prices rising $300 after Friday. And don’t forget, as a Lend Academy reader, you are always entitled to an additional 15% off by using the coupon code LENDACADEMYVIP at checkout.
I hope to see you at our first annual FINNOSUMMIT Miami by LendIt Fintech event in December.