As of May 25, 2018
Set or review your cookie preferences when using our Site here:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are transferred to your hard drive when your browser settings permit the acceptance of cookies. Similar technologies, such as pixel tags, function through the use of small files, such as a GIF or PNG, which are opened on a page or in an email. In this policy, we refer to all such related technologies as cookies. The request for these files from a server reveals certain information, such as your browser type, IP address, and other information. To learn more about cookies and how they can affect your privacy, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies enable our Site to provide a variety of advanced features, performance enhancements and personalization options for visitors.
We categorize cookies in the following ways:
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are fundamental to the operation of the website and cannot be turned off.
- Functional. These support the provision of advanced functionality such as video or live chat. The cookies may be placed by third party technology companies who enable such functionality on our Site.
- Performance. These cookies compile and analyze aggregate behavior of Site visitors, while allowing them to remain anonymous, using tools such as website analytics software. This enables Lend Academy to understand, for example, which aspects of the website are popular.
- Targeting. These cookies seek to understand particular users’ experience with our website for purposes of personalizing the experience. They may include cookies placed by personalization and advertising platforms to deliver more relevant offerings, although Lend Academy’s Site minimally involves advertising.
- Social Media. These cookies are set by social media services to enable you to share content with your connections and networks. They also may help personalize ads that appear when you use social media.
For all types of cookies other than Strictly Necessary, you have the option of enabling or disabling them. However, disabling certain categories of cookies may cause aspects of the website to cease functioning properly or at all. If you do not want information collected through the use of optional cookies, you may access the Cookie Preferences page on our website to select the types cookies you wish to enable or disable. If you do not wish to experience Strictly Necessary cookies, then you would need to leave our website.
To Learn More