Nominate yourself or a Female Fintech Leader you admire at: https://www.lendit.com/usa/2020/speakers/signup
LendIt Fintech is now just three months away and our agenda and speaker roster is looking sharp, but like in past years, I find myself scratching my head and asking the same two questions:
- Why don’t more women fintech executives apply to speak?
- Why don’t more companies proactively choose to put the spotlight on their leading women?
Here at LendIt Fintech we are committed to supporting diversity in leadership, and one of the best ways to do this is to include the best and brightest women in fintech as speakers at our events. To smash our goal of 30% women speakers, we need your help!
Fintech Women (Fintech Execs, Bank Execs, Seasoned Investors)
Be proactive and put yourself in the center of the action by completing a speaker application. Your voice matters and we want to hear from you. Our content team probes the depths of LinkedIn, devours the news, studies your company’s ‘About Us’ pages, and constantly asks for referrals… all just to find YOU! Please help the cause and complete a speaker application.
Members of the Board of Directors/ C-Suite/ Corporate Communications
Be the tipping point. Encourage the women at your business to speak. Send them the speaker application and let them know that you would love to see them on the big stage or submit an application on their behalf. Nominate a leading fintech woman to speak today.
What we are looking for:
Women Fintech Leaders, Bank Executives and Investors who are opinionated and have a story to tell on:
- Credit and Underwriting for the Next Decade
- Digital Banking – The Epicenter of Fintech Innovation
- Applying Fintech to Financial Health
- The Fintech Lending Triple Play – POS, Credit Cards, Loans
- DeFi and Blockchain: The New Frontier
- The Next Generation of Data, Design and Analytics
Joy Schwartz is President of LendIt Fintech and Head of LendIt’s Global Women in Fintech Programs. She has been a member of LendIt’s leadership team since 2014 and is based in New York City.