We are just five weeks away from the annual LendIt USA show. The LendIt team, including myself, have been working diligently for months to bring you the biggest and best show we have ever done.
We have just released our preliminary agenda and I think it is coming together nicely. Every year we try to keep the event fresh and interesting, reflecting not just where Fintech is at today but where it is headed. This year we are featuring some completely new tracks that capture this: digital banking, blockchain, policy and regulation, financial inclusion, insurtech, digital wealth management and artificial intelligence. There will also be the always popular tracks of credit & underwriting, consumer lending, small business lending, real estate, investor insights and structured products.
Fintech’s Leading Speaker Lineup
The LendIt team has also worked hard on bringing together some of the most interesting speakers, many of which will be new to LendIt this year. Here are some examples:
- Ash Gupta – President of American Express
- John Sculley – Vice Chairman of Lantern Credit (former CEO of Apple)
- Harit Talwar – CEO of Marcus (a division of Goldman Sachs)
- Antony Jenkins – CEO of 10X Future Technologies (former CEO of Barclays)
- Congressman Patrick McHenry (R-NC) – United States Congress
- Thomas Curry – Comptroller of the Currency (Head of the OCC)