Simon Cunningham is the publisher at LendingMemo.com one of the few sites like Lend Academy that is 100% devoted to p2p lending education and analysis. Simon and I have complementary approaches to the industry and we both believe in collaboration rather than competition, so I am delighted he agreed to come on the podcast for the first show of 2014.
In this podcast you will learn:
- What Simon is looking for with p2p lending as an investment.
- How much every investor should put in p2p lending.
- How his investing approach has changed over time.
- The states that Simon avoids.
- What he thinks of the available investor tools today.
- Why average investor returns have been dropping.
- The results of his Foliofn experiment that he called the liquidity project.
- Why he gave up on the Prosper secondary market.
- What he believes the future holds for p2p lending.
- The main thing he is excited about for 2014.