If you would like to be considered for this job, please discuss the following briefly in your cover letter:
• Your interest and knowledge pertaining to FinTech
• Your interest or contact with the p2p or online lending market
While you are not required to have a lot of industry knowledge to apply for this role, our ideal candidate is someone who can demonstrate that s/he is enthusiastic to learn more about our unique industry.
LendIt the definitive annual event for the rapidly growing online lending industry is hiring a full-time Office Manager & Executive Assistant to support our New York City based team and Co-Founder.
LendIt has two offices located in New York City and Denver and 10 full-time employees. LendIt hosts three events a year in the USA, Europe, and China. Our flagship event, LendIt USA is expected to attract more than 4,000 attendees, 150 sponsors & exhibitors and 200 speakers in 2016.
• A bachelor’s degree
• Attention to detail
• A passion for customer service
• An interest in FinTech and event planning
• Basic knowledge and/or experience interacting with the lending industry
-Have you applied for a loan?
-Have you invested in a loan?
-Have you done an online search to see what kinds of loans you qualify for?
• The ability to multi-task and work on various projects simultaneously
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent phone demeanor
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and assorted Google applications
• Receptionist duties including: greeting guests, registering guests with security and answering and re-directing calls
• Manage the office calendar and track staff travel and time off
• Keep the office clean and well stocked
• Reserve meeting rooms and ensure that the video conferencing technology is operational
• File management (organize files using Dropbox and Google Drive)
• Take meeting minutes
• Data entry
• Physical mail management
• Schedule weekly vendor calls
Executive Assistant to the Co-Founder:
• Schedule calls and meetings with clients
• Manager personal and professional calendar
• Compose and deliver messages to clients (thank you letters, follow ups)
• Prepare and print professional documents
• Organize contacts and update CRM system
• Complete market research
• Run errands
Have what it takes to join the LendIt team? Then submit your resume and cover letter now.
We can’t wait to hear from you!